Are you looking for a rewarding and challenging career in Engineering and Design? Do you have a keen interest in solving problems, creating solutions, and designing innovative products? If you answered yes to these questions, then you have come to the right place! Zwelitsha Campus is proud to announce that we are accepting walk-in applications for the NC(V) Engineering and Design Programme from January 9th to 11th, 2024.
This programme is one of the best in the country, as it will provide you with a comprehensive and quality education in various fields of engineering. You will learn from qualified and experienced lecturers, who will guide you through the theoretical and practical aspects of engineering. You will also have access to state-of-the-art facilities and equipment, where you can apply your knowledge and skills in real-world scenarios.
The NC(V) Engineering and Design Programme covers the following subjects:
- Electrical Engineering: You will learn about the principles and applications of electricity, electronics, and electromagnetism. You will also study topics such as circuits, power systems, control systems, and renewable energy sources.
- Mechanical Engineering: You will learn about the design, analysis, and operation of machines and mechanical systems. You will also study topics such as mechanics, thermodynamics, fluid dynamics, and materials science.
- Civil Engineering: You will learn about the planning, construction, and maintenance of structures and infrastructure. You will also study topics such as surveying, geotechnical engineering, structural engineering, and environmental engineering.
- Computer-Aided Design: You will learn how to use software tools to create, modify, analyze, and optimize designs. You will also study topics such as drafting, modeling, simulation, and animation.
To qualify for this programme, you need to meet the following admission requirements:
- You must have completed Grade 10 or 11 with Mathematics and Physical Science
- You must provide two (2) certified copies of your ID
- You must provide a certified copy of your results
- You must provide a certified copy of your parent/guardian's ID
- You must provide two (2) copies of proof of residence
Please note that all document copies must be certified by the South African Police Service (SAPS).
This is a rare opportunity to join a prestigious and reputable engineering programme that will open many doors for your future. Don't hesitate to visit Zwelitsha Campus today and submit your application. For more information, you can contact us at 087238 2223 Ext 4000. We are waiting for you!