|Job Title||Level 1 Apprentice (Hyundai SA)|
|Job Type Classification||Permanent|
|Location - Town / City||South Africa|
|Location - Province/Area||Other|
|Location - Country||South Africa|
An exciting career opportunity has become availble at Hyundai Automotive S.A. for a 1st year Apprentice to join our dynamic team.
|Specific Role Responsibilities|
The Apprentice scope will include but not be limited to the following:
- Remove, recondition & replace cylinder heads dismantle, service.
- Repair & assemble engine block & with main components remove.
- Diagnose & replace fuel system components understand basic electronics test ignition system components.
- Study fundamentals of engine efficiency & forced charging systems.
- Move, test, repair & replace electrical components.
- Remove & replace clutch & transmission components.
- Diagnose & repair brake system & components.
|Qualifications and Experience|
- Grade 12 with Maths and Science (attained 50% average aggregate score of the subjects)
- N2 Certificate with Engineering, Science and Mathematics
- Accredited tertiary qualification in line with the role
- Drivers License
|Skills and Personal Attributes|
- Interpersonal skills
- Be able to work in a team
- Teachable spirit