Link to apply at the bottom of the article
# How to Apply for a Plumbing Apprenticeship at BluLever
Are you looking for a rewarding career in plumbing? Do you want to learn from experienced plumbers and gain valuable skills and qualifications? If so, you might be interested in applying for a plumbing apprenticeship at BluLever.
BluLever is a leading plumbing company that offers high-quality services to residential and commercial customers. They have been in business for over 20 years and have a reputation for excellence and professionalism. They are also committed to training the next generation of plumbers through their apprenticeship program.
## What is a Plumbing Apprenticeship?
A plumbing apprenticeship is a structured program that combines on-the-job training with classroom instruction. It usually lasts for four years and covers all aspects of plumbing, such as installation, maintenance, repair, design, and safety. As an apprentice, you will work under the supervision of a licensed plumber who will teach you the tricks of the trade. You will also attend classes at an approved training center where you will learn the theory and practice of plumbing.
By completing an apprenticeship, you will earn a nationally recognized certificate of qualification as a plumber. You will also gain valuable work experience that will help you advance your career and increase your earning potential.
## What are the Benefits of a Plumbing Apprenticeship?
There are many benefits of doing a plumbing apprenticeship, such as:
- You will earn while you learn. As an apprentice, you will receive a wage that increases as you progress through the program. You will also be eligible for benefits such as health insurance, pension plan, and vacation pay.
- You will develop marketable skills that are in high demand. Plumbing is an essential service that is always needed in any economy. There is also a shortage of skilled plumbers in many areas, which means more opportunities for employment and growth.
- You will enjoy variety and challenge in your work. Plumbing involves working on different projects with different clients and solving different problems every day. You will never get bored or stuck in a rut.
- You will have job satisfaction and pride in your work. Plumbing is a rewarding career that allows you to help people improve their quality of life by providing them with safe and reliable water supply and drainage systems. You will also be able to see the tangible results of your work.
## How to Apply for a Plumbing Apprenticeship at BluLever?
If you are interested in applying for a plumbing apprenticeship at BluLever, here are the steps you need to follow:
1) Visit their website at https://www.blulever.com/apply-plumbing
2) Fill out the online application form with your personal details, education history, work experience, references, and motivation letter.
3) Upload your resume and any relevant documents or certificates.
4) Submit your application before the deadline (March 31st 2023).
5) Wait for their response (they usually contact applicants within two weeks).
6) If selected, attend an interview with their hiring manager (they may ask you some technical questions or give you some practical tests).
7) If successful, sign an apprenticeship contract with them (they will provide you with all the details about your wages, hours, responsibilities, etc.)
8) Start your apprenticeship program (they will assign you to one of their experienced plumbers who will mentor you throughout your training).
## What are the Requirements for Applying?
To apply for a plumbing apprenticeship at BluLever,
you need to meet these minimum requirements:
- You must be at least 18 years old
- You must have completed high school or equivalent
- You must have good math and English skills
- You must have good physical strength,
- You must have good communication,
and teamwork skills
- You must have basic knowledge of tools,
and safety procedures used in plumbing
- You must have access to reliable transportation
## What are Some Tips for Applying?
To increase your chances of getting accepted into their apprenticeship program,
here are some tips:
- Do some research about BluLever before applying (visit their website,
read their reviews,
check out their portfolio)
- Show enthusiasm,
and passion for plumbing in your application (explain why you want to become a plumber,
what attracted you to BluLever,
what goals do you have)
- Highlight any relevant skills or experience that make you stand out from other applicants (such as previous plumbing courses or projects, volunteer work related to Plumbing